LeadLocker has no direct control or ownership of the personal data we process at the direction of our Customers. Customers are responsible for complying with all applicable laws that require providing notice, disclosure, and/or obtaining consent, voluntarily and without coercion, prior to transferring any data to LeadLocker. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, directly when provided by you or automatically as you navigate the Services, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, including, but not limited to: name, postal address, email, phone number, and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and Service usage details.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on our through our Services from you may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Services
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Customer Data you voluntarily provide.
Automatically Collected Information
As you navigate through and interact with our Subscription Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Subscription Service, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Subscription Service.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
All information collected helps us to improve our Services and deliver a better and more personalized service enabling us to achieve increased search speed, storing of user preferences, and audience size and usage pattern estimates. The information we collect automatically may be maintained or associated with personal information collected in other ways.
Automatic data collection technologies include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. The Subscription Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Services statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Services content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide our Services and related content to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent or where you represent to us that you have obtained legally adequate consent under applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Services Users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent or where you represent to us that you have obtained legally adequate consent under applicable law.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
You have the following mechanisms of control over your information:
- Third Party Opt-Out. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. For example, you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's Site.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You may contact us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We may decline to process requests in limited circumstances as permitted by applicable privacy legislation.
We have implemented measures designed to secure personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained within the Services.